Created in 2012 in Kinshasa, Congo-Invest Consulting, «C.I.C», is an advisory firm that helps native or foreigner investors to better achieve and succeed in their projects in the Democratic Republic of Congo. Through strategic partnership in East, West Africa and Southern Africa, CIC delivers services on the continent.
With a high understanding of institutional and private sector of the country and with an important network, the company does know to advise, to link and to operate in various and diverse organizations of these two worlds.
CIC is made of dynamic and diverse national and international academically qualified Consultants, used to the particular African culture and practices. That is why, based on practical experience in the ever changing and challenging Africa environment, the company is committed and reactive.
Therefore, everyone can understand that our strategy “Focus Africa” is determined by the will to put Congo- Kinshasa and the sub-region on the map of profitable investments with a positive image.
Our business lines are:
Strategic Advisory on
• Strategic Development: Design and support of development strategies, information on sectorial policies, public-private partnerships schemes.
• Management: Organizational reforms, audit and development plans.
Financial and Commercial Intermediary
• Financial intermediary: Support with conception, structuring, financial engineering of SME’s, Deal sourcing and matchmaking for investors and clients.
• Representation: Commercial representation of clients in Africa through due diligence platforms.
• Facilitating business: Organization of business trips, meetings with decision-makers.
We have developed a methodological approach aiming to help our customers from the beginning to the end of the process in assessing:
• The cartography of the customers need
• Data collection
• Data analysis
• The conception and planning strategy
• The implementation of the strategies.
CIC published articles on the :
• Africa Report TAR 80 of May 2016 / TAR 86 of December 2016
• Forbes International Best of Africa section September 2012
• Forbes Afrique August / September Edition 2012
• Jeune Afrique n° 2700 of October 7, 2012