- Solar Potential: average sunshine varies between 3.22 and 4.89 kWh / m² / day;
- Wind potential: the average annual wind speed measured at 10 m height is 1.3 m/s;
- Electrification rate: 44.1%.
- Solar Potential: 6.5 kWh/m²/day;
- Wind potential: average wind speed of over 5m/sec;
- The installed capacity is 567 MW, while the current demand is estimated around 900 MW (including 600 MW only for the mining sector.
- The hydropower potential is estimated at 64,000 MW (560,640 GWh) per year;
- The Inga site alone stands for 69% of the potential (ie 44,000 MW). Province Orientale;
- The overall potential of the sites currently identified is estimated at 7200MW;
- The electrification rate: 3.6%.
- The electrification rate in the province is very low (0.5%);
- Energy requirements (2012) are estimated at 264.774 MW against the insignificant current installed capacity (2012) : 1.94 MW, thus highlighting a very important gap that makes stop all sectors;
- The solar potential: 4.4 and 5.14 kWh / m2 / day.
- The hydroelectric potential is 103 MW;
- The electrification rate is very low : 1% with a non-existent power;
- The total installed capacity is 31.7 MW 20.7 MW stopped representing 65.2% of installed power;
- The solar potential varies between 5.16 kWh / m² / day and 5.26 kWh/ m2 /day.
- The current electrification rate is estimated at 3.1%;
- The installable power can reach 240.3 MW;
- Biomass potential : the annual producible energy can reach 76,583.74 MWh;
- Solar potential : the average sunshine varies between 4 and 5.5 kWh/m2/day;
- Natural gas: the potential could reach 57.00 billion Nm3.
- Hydroelectric potential : the installable power can reach 1050.00 MW;
- Biomass potential : the annual producible energy can reach 109 878.88 MWh/year;
- Solar potential : average sunshine reaches 5 kWh/m2/day;
- Wind potential : the average annual rate of less than 5m/s;
- Natural gas : the potential could reach 57.00 billion Nm3;
- Annual electrification rate: 7.9%.
- Hydroelectric potential estimated at 104 MW;
- Solar potential : sunshine varying from 4.5 to 7 kWh /m² /day;
- The electrification rate is 0.6%, penultimate nationally;
- The province has a huge gap of about 408.35 MW between supply and demand: the installed capacity of existing facilities is 22.66 MW, against a power of 431,01MW to cover current energy needs.
- The electrification rate : Very low ≈1.4% while the province has several sites identified in the northern part;
- Strong biomass potential (about 40 million hectares of forests on 86 million that abounds in the DRC;
- Energy requirements (2012) in the province are estimated at 426, 085 MW (all territories of Equateur), against an availability of around 26, 770MW (2010);
- Good sunshine level with values between 5 and 5.5 kWh/ m²/d.
- Sources: Atlas of the Ministry of Water Resources, Kinshasa, 2014.